Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Calcutta University

google image


Disclaimer: These are my personal views on my personal blog. I do not mean to cause any dis repute to anyone. Those not agreeing to what i am trying to express, are free not to read.

picture of the CU article


This piece is Incorrect analysis. Visit to arctic circle January 2013, student of CU, works in India. Did you hear that....before writing this and calling it the "worst"...

There are some terrible sentences like:

Calcutta University's dismal performance..Didn't participate in rankings, why should they, maybe they are autonomous..

Read the article, and make your own judgments. These are my personal views and my impression about the college. I have met many students who study there, marks are difficult to get, and have also been inside the campus, to request for an equivalence certification. They refused, and asked me to go to Jadavpur university. I received the certificate from Jadavpur university, and at present have absolutely no idea where this certificate is. The actual degree requires framing, which is also pending.



click to read in pic form 1 click here to read the article through pics 2... click here to read the article....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Pageviews last month