Thursday, July 13, 2023

Mental health clinic

 Chimney says his boss had a bad teeth pain. They are in Mumbai. He went to the dentist. The doctor had to give him anaesthesia three times before he could touch the teeth.

My dentist also told me that he will take at least forty minutes to remove the cap. Once or twice he held my mouth so that my mouth had easy access to the cap, he was removing. It's tough for him as he cannot hurt me with the drill machine. At the same time he has his next patient waiting for him. For the dentist his baby and bou are the patient. For the patient also it's better to be in love with the dentist. It did help when he sternly said to let him do his work and not situp. Only three times I would have seen the doc speak sternly with his assistants and me as a patient. He is a very genuine and caring person.

 Clinically the patient needs the treatment, and if he is like, me I could consult him on my lab reports and pathology, I was real lucky. He is not only a doctor,



a dentist and a pathologist and must say I am lucky to have him treating me.

The bit I liked was that today I could do the entire teeth work without anasthesia. He found that 5 and 6 had cavities and to help me further, he removed them and put in temporary filling. He feels for his patients which is great sign as a human character. Love you.

Paneer paratha is what I am going to make and eat now with Ghar ka achar. We are all in the end humans only.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Pageviews last month