Saturday, July 8, 2023

Exercise

 This family said that they had gallbladder surgery. For this surgery the exorbitant price they paid to woodlands seem too much for the issue.The father of the man was also there. He would sit around and watch me doing cycling. This sarkar uncle with diabetes only shouts at his wife and all of us. His daughter stays in Mumbai. Her husband is in aptech and a good man. Maybe he is a child of an army officer from Madhya Pradesh. Mr sarkar would say that we should leave the building as it is only for complete Bengalis. He would place his tubs and block the cycling path of children. He would not like me going down while my son had to go to school. This man 30 years ago would go to work after retirement. Obviously he is clever and trying to keep himself busy with some income. The fact that he went to work after retirement is appreciated but that he kept the tubs in the space for children is not a great thing he did. The sskm doctors wife seems duplicate. Her brother had gone to Canada and married a lady from there. This sskm wife would release her tension about this Canadian lady on me. So I had to hear all about not knowing the Bengalis on her behalf. I must say it is best to marry someone from your caste, language, country and mother tongue if you understand what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Pageviews last month